There’s never an unexpected moment of genius. It’s just words that I string together and when I am lucky the ideas fill in, but most of the time, the words are the musings of an average, uninspired, middle-class, over-educated woman who is still trying to figure out life when she should be allowing life and all its messiness happen around her.
- Six Questions…, March 8, 2018_
- Connotation Press. Issue II, Volume VIII, November 15, 2016.
- 2014 Year End Top Ten with Matthew Guerruckey (Drunk Monkeys), Literary Orphans’ The Tavern Lantern. January 7, 2015.
- Matthew Guerruckey at Drunk Monkeys interviewed Gessy Alvarez about NYC, Digging Through the Fat, and other fun stuff! November 19, 2014.
- The Unknown Show with Bud Smith, podcast. February 11, 2014 (starts at the 3:40 mark).
- Editor’s Eye, Fictionaut, guest editor. November 14, 2013.